Saturday, May 10, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Wonder

Well, there's a story to this - there's always a story....
I was away recently on a scrappy retreat. My very first. It was fabulous but I was struggling to be away from home and had very little sleep the first night. Little sleep and scrapping makes for major creative block. And I struggled with this page as I grew more tired and grumpy. I left the page midway and went to bed (instead of throwing it in the bin). The next day I came back to it and I was delighted with the result. I honestly surprised myself. I hated that page the day before!

So this is a response to Scrap The Boys challenge of 'Grungy/Messy'. I used the lid of an embellishment container and inked circles randomly. I also inked background stamps messily. Staples and distressed edges I thought also add to the messy effect.

I was very pleased to have found the perfect photo for that science themed patterned paper :)




2 comments:

  1. Lol I am so glad you didnt throw this layout out!!! Its perfect!! Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is awesome! The science themed paper is really cool.

    ReplyDelete