Tuesday, May 13, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} These feet are made for walkin'

I'm joining in again in one of my favourite challenges - D-Lish Scraps Mood board challenge. I love using mood boards for inspiration. It gives me ideas and enough freedom to do what I like. I found inspiration from the colours, the feathers and the triangle shapes in the bunting.


I'm diving into the gesso as much as possible just so I can be more comfortable with mixed media. I particularly love my Close To My Heart feather stamps and let's face it - there isn't a flair badge from D-Lish Scraps that doesn't fit a project!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Sonia I love this!!!! Great work with the gesso! You've also reminded me that I need to get that CTMH feather stamp set! Have you seen the 12 new sets of flairs just released at D-lish? They're not for sale at the moment but there is a competition on FB to win them. Anyways I love your LO and how you've interpreted the inspiration board!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration board. Love your stencilling and the way you've done your title. Thanks for joining in at D-lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of flair and I also love the title, thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete