Sunday, May 25, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} There is always something to smile about

So this layout might be one of my favourites at the moment. The background paper by My Mind's Eye is just gorgeous. I've joined in the challenge over at Berry7bleu. Their challenge is SIMPLE PLEASURES together with a beautiful mood board for inspiration.



I was inspired by the florals and colours of the mood board. I've let the October Afternoon Daily Flash card quote be my title - 'There is always something to smile about' which I think reflects the idea of simple pleasures. The photo is of kids goofing around in the backyard - just a typical day. Kids are hard work but I'm so lucky to have them in my life.


11 comments:

  1. I can see why you like this one --- the graphic lines look fabulous & all the little details are super cute:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo......Fabulous layout! Love the bright mix of colours and cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet/fun photo! Beautiful colors and details! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and bold colours and a really fun layout with lots of detail . Great photo too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fave of mine too! I love the bright colors, the fabulous quote & that wonderful photo. Your kids smiles are priceless! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely happy layout and photo. Great design! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These everyday moments are the stuff of life!!!!! Love that sweet photo and your sweet page too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun and laughter!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun page! I love all the color. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete