Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Rainbow Band Crazy

When I looked at the picture used as inspiration for SUYS challenge this month, I just thought - circles = rainbow bands! My kids are crazy about them at the moment and it's really cute to see them concentrating on making bands for everyone.


I basically hunted down every circle embellishment I could find for this layout. I made my own circle embellishments too - the two lollipop looking circles are made with twine twisted round and round and glued down onto a piece of paper. Easy Peasy.

This is the inspirational picture from Show Us Your Stuff April challenge...

6 comments:

  1. Loving your circles! Especially the twine twisted ones...they look fabulous....Very clever 'take' on the inspiration pic:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your circles too...great take on the challenge :) Thanks for playing along with us over @ SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you took the circles as your inspiration, and LOVE the twine circles - such a cute handmade embellie! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your twine circles!! Fabulous fun page, Thanks for playing along at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome circle work. Love the twine lollipops! Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY clever use of the circles! Lovely page!
    ps> My girls love rainbow bands too!

    ReplyDelete