Thursday, April 10, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Our Big Little Girl

It's school holidays here so there's been a lot of crafting with the kids and not so much of my own scrapbooking. That's okay with me because the kids still haven't grown out of getting messy with paint and glue and I love that.

I've joined in the fun with Kreative Koncepts (previously known as Scrap Friends) this month. I was very comfortable with following the sketch. I used Close To My Heart glitter paper for the traingle accents on my page and I love how it turned out. I also used a lot of goodies from my Blue Blazaar kit.


Kreative Koncepts sketch challenge #24:

Sketch Challenge #24


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the silver glitter accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE one....love those glitter triangles - they look stunning! Rather like the 'cake' there in the photo, too:):)!!! Enjoy the holidays:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO sweet. The glittery triangles really makes the page sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete