Friday, April 11, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} The Other Woodworker

I joined in with D-Lish Scraps mood board challenge again this month. Citrus colours are definitely the all the rage at the moment and I had a lot of fun with this layout. 

This is the April mood board. I was particularly inspired by the quilt to the right of the board. 


And this is what I came up with. It is busy but I'm happy with it. I pulled out the sewing machine and zigzag stitched all the background pieces. I love the paper clips with a fabric flag which came in this month's Just Add Paper kit.


I also used the most amazing wood-grain sequins finally! It came with a Polly! Scraps kit a little while back and I've been dying to use them :)


4 comments:

  1. Sonia your take on the mood board is fabulous, love the grid patterned paper, thanks for playing along at D-Lish scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia this is fabulous! Love the way you've created a patchwork background .. it looks sensational and really helps all the colours to pop. I can't wait to see what you do with next month's D-lish Scraps inspiration board challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wood grain sequins are awesome. Love your choice of other embellies too. Thanks for joining in with D-lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the board Sonia! Love your patterned papers stitched together and your embellies are fab. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete