Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Introducing Hardware Lane

I'm back with another page for another challenge! This is for Life.Paper.Scrapbook April Challenge and it was great fun creating it.



I've hidden the journaling on a tag behind the papers and it was really great to use the gorgeous map designed paper by Studio Calico. I managed to find some brickwork designed paper (from Kaisercraft) which I thought was very fitting for this page.

Here's the Life.Paper.Scrapbook sketch:



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch Sonia! I love your use of the bright colours mixed with the texture like patterned papers. Oh and I love the way you've used that Studio Calico 'map' paper .. I've been looking at it for a while now (the patterned paper that is) and have not been able to figure out how I would use it so thanks for the inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Looove the layers; that cluster on the right looks brill with the chippy over it....& bricks. YUM!!! Sonia, take a peek at my post here.....hoping you find time to join in....but no pressure:):) Hope you get a few visitors at the least ~ you deserve it:):)
    http://lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/a-liebster-award-passing-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have arrived at your blog via Lizzy. Love your take on the sketch and the yellow fonts.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia! I've come here via Lizzy's blog. And I've been looking at your lovely layouts. This one is very colorful. I like using a sketch and your take on this one is great!

    ReplyDelete