Monday, April 28, 2014

{Card} Envelope fun

Not much scrapping this week as I'm organising my things for a scrap retreat this weekend. I'm very excited since it will be my very first scrappy retreat. I've packed everything but the kitchen sink but I'm keen on being super organised so I can scrap my little heart out (and drink some wine in between).


This is a card I made recently - something a little different to what I usually do. Lots of layering and I was keen to use the most adorable gold leaves I received in my Blue Bazaar kit. The journey card is from Kaisercraft and everything is tucked into the bottom of a mini envelope. I also added some gold washi tape. The birthday stamp is from Close To My Heart.

The papers are actually from an old Becky Higgins Project Life kit - I'm forever thinking of uses for that kit because it feels like I will never get through them. I don't pocket scrap and don't feel the urge to do that any time soon but the cards are lovely.

Happy scrapping and see you on the other side.  I hope to show you my layouts from the retreat :)

4 comments:

  1. Sigh....a retreat....lucky you....'one day' I'd LOOOVE to do one - can't wait to see how it all went...have a BALL:):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! So glad you can use up older products. And I'm jealous of your retreat - you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! The paper, the embellishments...all of it.

    ReplyDelete