Friday, March 7, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Workin' The Grill

Participating in challenges has given me the opportunity to think a little differently about my photos. I can scrap photos of my kids 'til the cows come home but it's great to scrap other moments in my life -the simple everyday stuff or others in my family that are just as important.
I'm joining in with Scrap The Boys for the first time and I've scrap a photo of the men in my family which was lovely to do. And the colours for this challenge were classic and beautiful.

GREENBLUE & YELLOW



I used:

Papers: Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, cardstock
Tags and stickers: Simple Stories, Imaginsce, Bo Bunny, Glitz Design stickers
Lettering: Glitz Design, Lilybee Designs
Embellies: D-Lish Scraps washi tape, Freckled Fawn enamel dots, All About Me sugardots, Close To My Heart cork shapes, Amy Tangerine shapes.

9 comments:

  1. great work with the colours Sonia.. thanks for playing at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich shades of colour you have used, thanks for sharing it with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fantastic and loving the little elements of green blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your layers !! Great layout thanks for playing along with STB's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia - thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog - appreciate the comment. Have checked your work and it's wonderful - love your colourful style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, and love the way you have arranged the title and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in at STB, your first time hope you can play along again. :) It is nice to scrap photo's of our family other than our kids I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely use of the colors. Great job. Thanks for joining in with STB's

    ReplyDelete