Sunday, March 2, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Sushi Love

My daughter LOVES California rolls (she calls them sushi rolls but there's no raw fish in these little beauties). And of course she loves squeezing over soy sauce from those teeny tiny fish-shaped bottles :)



I had a little fun hand stitching a heart. I have a lot of quilting thread so why not? 


I used:

Papers - Crate Paper, Kaisercraft, Carta Bella, Prima
Stickers - Kaisercraft, Simple Stories
Embellies - Freckled Fawn wood veneer frame, Amy Tangerine heart, D-Lish Scraps wood veneer shapes and washi tape, Close To My Heart twine
Lettering - Simple Stories
Other - Close To My Heart ink, Urban Artist stensil, thread

2 comments:

  1. You STITCHED that heart...man, you've more patience than me - looks GREAT & I love your little cluster up top R:):) Loving your chevrons, too...now I just gotta find a challenge for you to put this one into...LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. California is my fav too! What a fun layout.......love the colour combo and the stitched heart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete