Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Hats off to you

This was a fun layout to do but I found the sketch challenge tough going! This was using Scrap Friends sketch for March.
I'm happy with the result. A particular busy page and something very different for me but it's all good fun. 
I had the opportunity to finally use the lovely Studio Calico transparent letters that I've been seeing on lots of pages.



And this was the sketch I followed.

Sketch Challenge #23


I used:

Papers: Crate Paper, American Crafts, cardstock
Tags and die cuts: Glitz Design tags, D-Lish Scraps tags, Amy Tangerine die cuts
Embellies: Close To My Heart twine, D-Lish Scraps doilies, camera, and washi tape
Lettering: Studio Calico
Other: thread, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, paint



2 comments:

  1. Sweet layout. Love the use of the SC transparent alphas - and the title is great. Also loving your use of twine on the layout in its different forms. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Great layout....love all the layers of pattern paper and texture with cotton and stitching.

    ReplyDelete