Sunday, February 2, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} The Lego Life

This is probably only the second double layout I've ever done! And it was done as an afterthought...
I completed the first page and thought it was self explanatory so I didn't include any journalling. Just the place name and  the date. Once I was done, I noticed two more photos from the same event that I forgot I had printed so another page came along. 
I didn't have any more of the hexagon paper so I cut out some hexagons from cardstock that was close in colour to the patterned paper. Then I included journalling. It feels complete now.


I used:

Papers: cardstock, Kaisercraft, Echo Park, American Crafts
Tags, Stickers, die cuts: Kaisercraft, Imaginisce, Echo Park, Everyday Lil Snippet
Embellies: Freckled Fawn frame, Kaisercraft brads
Lettering: Echo Park, Kaisercraft

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia! Your layouts are beautiful! I have a seven year old boy who LOVES lego, so I can definitely relate to this one. Love how you included lots of journaling, I always have such a hard time with that....great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete