Monday, February 17, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Girl with the pink shoes

This was a fun page to create. As I say in the journalling, the title comes from a DVD my daughter loved at the time called 'Barbie with the pink shoes'. Should I be concerned she has a love for shoes so early in life? I think not!


 


I used:

Papers: cardstock, American Crafts
Tags, stickers and die cuts: Kaisercraft, American Crafts
Embellishments: Prima Marketing flowers, Kaisercraft brad, Freckled Fawn clip, Kaisercraft die cut
Other: Close To My Heart ink, The crafter's workshop stencil, date stamp

I've entered the Once Upon A Sketch Feb 2014 Challenge...(I've flipped the sketch)

7 comments:

  1. Hey there Sonia! I noticed you'd joined my blog, so popped along to see what you were doing.....I'm on the OUAS team, & this sooo fits our challenge this month! You've [inadvertently followed the sketch - but flipped it round] & it's all about journaling an addiction...& it seems your girl has started early!!! I'd encourage you to enter it - challenges are FUN!!! Anyways, looks like we'll be seeing you round in bloggy land....you do LOVELY pages:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How serendipitous! Thanks so much for pointing that out. I didn't check out the OUAS sketch and you're absolutely right :) I will be entering the challenge. I've been scrapping for a while but I've only just begun an online presence. It's been lots of fun so far. The online scrapping community is pretty amazing! Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Well wasn't that a stroke of luck... Well done Lizzy on picking up on that. I agree this layout is perfect and the journalling such fun. Nothing wrong will a love of shoes from such a young age. Such vibrant colours and I love your little poser :) Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. Please load your layout onto our OUAS FB page for another chance to win a prize :D
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really fun and cute page, and your little girl looks really adorable in her pink shoes. Thanks for joining us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the gren and red together! Very cute page! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet LO! Thank you for playing along with OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A... Sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete