Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Christmas Tree Joy; Christmas Cheer @ School

I'm still trying to work out the appropriate/inappropriate time to post Christmas layouts! But since my Blue Bazaar kit for December contained a stack of Christmas themed paper and embellishments I thought I'd scrap a couple of pages before these kids of mine grow up (because frankly, it's happening too quickly). In both layouts the journalling is hidden behind the photo which is something I'm doing more of these days.
This first one was about putting up the Christmas tree for the season. It's always an exciting time for them and I love the smiles on their faces.


I used: 

Papers: Fancy Pants, Glitz, Echo Park, Heidi Swapp
Stickers and die cuts: Little Yellow Bicycle die cut words and tag; Fancy Pants ticket roll
Embellishments: D-Lish Scrapswood veneer stars, arrow and camera; Doodlebugs design mini pearls
Lettering: Echo Park
Other: D-Lish Scraps doily, Close To My Heart twine, vellum pocket

This second layout was the kids' Christmas festivities day and they enjoyed dressing up in festive colours. 


I used:

Papers: Pink Paislee, American Crafts Glitter paper, Green cardstock, Echo Park
Stickers and die cuts: Echo Park, Pink Paislee, Little Yellow Bicycle, Imaginisce, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants ticket roll
Embellishments: Sequins, Large brad, D-Lish Scraps washi tape 
Lettering: Echo Park, Amy Tangerine chipboard symbol,
Other: Doily

1 comment: