Tuesday, February 25, 2014

{Scrapbook Page} Again?

This was a fun picture to scrap. She looked so cute one morning with her school uniform on and I wanted to take a photo. And then she pulled a face because she saw mum pulling out the camera - AGAIN :)
I'm joining in the sketchy joy over at Purple Pumpkin for the first time.

Enjoy!



I used:

Papers: American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, Simple Stories, cardstock
Tags: Imaginisce, Elle's Studio
Embellies: Dlish Scraps star pin, glitter strip, bow, doily, washi tape, micro stars
Other: TCW stencil, Mr Huey's color mist, pen

Purple Pumpkin's February 2014 sketch

February sketch

3 comments:

  1. LOOOVE it... The little glitter bits...fab title ( made me laugh!!!) & the gorgeous little pieces of washi, arrows etc....fab take on our PP challenge.... Sooo pleased to see you joining in:):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page!! Love how you created the triangle! Had to laugh about your journaling! It's exactly what my kids say! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is soooooo cute! I LOVE that photo and all the glittered bits!

    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete